Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Italy: Domestic asparagus now available
"Fellini Patrizio" has started commercialising the first Italian asparagus around 20 days early due to the weather. Bunches are sold under the company brand.
"Asparagus are produced by trusted Italian growers. Quality is excellent and commercialisation started a few days ago," report managers Emile and Valentina Fellini.
The produce is packaged in 250 gram bunches and comes mainly from southern Lazio, Campania and Calabria.
"This year, commercialisation started 15-20 days early due to the weather. We are one of the few Italian companies that manages to supply asparagus with continuity already from this period. Quality is excellent also thanks to the professionalism of our growers," adds sales manager Lamberto Giovanardi.
Up to now, only produce from Mexico and Peru has been available, but the domestic asparagus of "Fellini Patrizio" can currently be found in stores.
Fellini Patrizio S.r.L.
Via G. Pascoli, 875
47035 Gambettola (FC) – Italia
Tel.: (+39) 0547 659 777
Fax: (+39) 0547 574 84
Publication date: 2/5/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: