Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Wawona acquires stone fruit breeding operations of Burchell Nursery
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Walmart: purchase of Perimercados, Super Compro and Saretto
- New Transatlantic route brings huge vessels to Port of Liverpool
Exchange ratesmore »
A unique and exclusive asparagus variety
This year, the Extremadura-based agricultural company Tany Nature will again be an exhibitor at Fruit Logistica, in Berlin; the biggest event for the international fruit and vegetable sector, which will be held from 7 to 9 February. At the event, it will showcase its new range of exclusive asparagus.
The highlight for Tany Nature will be the official global presentation of a "unique and exclusive" asparagus variety that is grown in Las Vegas Altas, Badajoz.
This new variety stands out because it is the only one of its kind that can be eaten fresh or in salads, without it having to be cooked, and generating 0% waste.
They are environmentally-friendly green asparagus because, as a local production, they prevent the need to import from Latin American markets such as Mexico, with the consequent reduction of the carbon footprint.
Publication date: 2/6/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: