Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
A unique and exclusive asparagus variety
This year, the Extremadura-based agricultural company Tany Nature will again be an exhibitor at Fruit Logistica, in Berlin; the biggest event for the international fruit and vegetable sector, which will be held from 7 to 9 February. At the event, it will showcase its new range of exclusive asparagus.
The highlight for Tany Nature will be the official global presentation of a "unique and exclusive" asparagus variety that is grown in Las Vegas Altas, Badajoz.
This new variety stands out because it is the only one of its kind that can be eaten fresh or in salads, without it having to be cooked, and generating 0% waste.
They are environmentally-friendly green asparagus because, as a local production, they prevent the need to import from Latin American markets such as Mexico, with the consequent reduction of the carbon footprint.
Publication date: 2/6/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: