- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Spain: Premature kiwifruit harvest in Valencia could cause market to plunge
- California nut grower promotes Nick Rush to Director of Sales
- President of Costa Rica calls national strike unjustified, unfair and illegal
- Upper Austria: 20 percent of growers farms are 'organic'
- Longer shelf-life avocados will arrive in select Kroger stores this month
Top 5 -last week
Tasmania: Authorities seizing produce taken outside exclusion zones
Control zones had been set up at Spreyton and Flinders Island after larvae and then adult flies were detected in apricots in both areas.
ABC Net quoted a Biosecurity spokesman as saying officers would continue conducting inspections of markets and roadside fruit stalls. "These restrictions are in place to reduce the risk of fruit fly being transported outside the Spreyton control area."
Last week officers also seized five kilograms of fruit and vegetables from a passenger flying into Tasmania from Flinders Island. The entire island is subject to an exclusion zone and produce cannot be moved outside it. The maximum penalty is a $15,900 fine. Also last week, the government announced it was ramping up measures to prevent the spread of fruit fly across Tasmania.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/17/2018 England's 50 largest built up areas
- 10/17/2018 Chloe Rutzerveld reflects on 4 years of her mini 3D printed vegetable garden
- 10/17/2018 Fuego volcano continues to threaten Guatemala
- 10/17/2018 Land reform - all over the world
- 10/17/2018 Bugs threaten billion-dollar kiwifruit industry New Zealand
- 10/17/2018 Map projections can certainly be deceptive
- 10/17/2018 US: Kale burgers are coming
- 10/17/2018 Residents fear compost stench from New Zealand mushroom farm
- 10/17/2018 San Mateo County: Mediterranean fruit fly eradicated
- 10/16/2018 An American story - man becomes a millionaire by selling potato peelers
- 10/16/2018 Wholesaler-Distributor produce operation training checklists now available
- 10/15/2018 Humus - an ancient remedy still used today
- 10/15/2018 Less meat, less waste and a more sustainable agriculture
- 10/15/2018 "Insect pests will increase due to climate change"
- 10/15/2018 Cleaner, fresher and more exotic foods the trend for 2019
- 10/15/2018 Australian agriculture groups join together to voice concerns over harvest workforce plans
- 10/15/2018 "Air-freighted fruit at Hong Kong supermarkets disastrous for the planet"
- 10/15/2018 Egypt stops tomato exports due to TYLCV
- 10/15/2018 Peru: Non-traditional exports expanded 10.9% in August 2018
- 10/15/2018 Development phases of the port of Rotterdam