Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- WAPA: EU expects biggest apple harvest in 10 years
- Indiana Troopers find 1 million dollars worth of marijuana stashed with lettuce
Top 5 - last month
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Wawona acquires stone fruit breeding operations of Burchell Nursery
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Walmart: purchase of Perimercados, Super Compro and Saretto
- New Transatlantic route brings huge vessels to Port of Liverpool
Exchange ratesmore »
VLAM will bring 29 Belgian suppliers to Fruit Logistica
Twenty-nine suppliers of Belgian potatoes, fruits and vegetables will welcome you at the VLAM stands in Berlin during Fruit Logistica. They will present a broad range of high quality products to visitors in cooperation with the present federations and auctions. Red pears, sweet potatoes and a broad range of winter tomatoes are just some of the products used by the Belgian companies to respond to new market demands. Meet them in hall 6.2 at the stands B-03, B-04, B-05, B-06 and B-07.
VLAM, which has participated in the Fruit Logistica from the very first, will once again be present with broad participation of 29 exhibitors in Berlin. Under the VLAM-stand umbrella, visitors can meet suppliers of fresh fruit and vegetables, potatoes and fruit trees.
Fresh fruit and vegetables
The 17 companies present in hall 6.2 at the stands B-03, B-05 and B-06: Bel'Export, Boussier / Belfrutex, Calsa/ Weiss, DBS / DBS Agro, De Plecker – Lauwers, Demargro, Devos Group, Dries Sebrechts Fruit (DSF), Frans Michiels Belgium (FMB), Gemex, Nicolaï Fruit, Orca, REO Veiling, Rotom, Vanco Belgium, Vergro and Wouters Fruithandel.
Seven suppliers of potatoes look forward to meeting their customers in Berlin in hall 6.2 at stand B-07: Bart's Potato Company, Binst Breeding & Selection, Dauchy, De Aardappelhoeve, Pomuni, RTL Patat and Warnez.
Five producers of fruit trees will also be present at the VLAM stand in hall 6.2, B-04 to present their products to an international audience: ABCz Group, Benelux Fruit Service, Carolus, Depa Fruit and Zouk.
VLAM treats audience to Conference snacks
Part of the VLAM stand will be decorated for the campaign for Conference pears, which is now entering its seventh year. Because tasting something for yourself is the best way to be convinced of Conference’s flavour, VLAM sends two promotional ladies into the throng of people to treat visitors to Conference snacks. A walking Conference pear will undoubtedly stand out among the fair visitors, and it will invite to them to try the Conference.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/6/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: