Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Europatat Congress 2018
Europatat, the European Potato Trade Association, is pleased to confirm the dates for the upcoming annual Europatat Congress, that will take place in Brussels (Belgium) on 3 and 4 May 2018, at the beautiful Amigo Hotel, located a few steps from the world-famous Brussels “Grand Place”. Registrations for the event are now open.
Under the slogan “Potatoes: a healthy, sustainable and responsible sector”, the Congress will focus on the many assets of the sector in the, both politically and technical key areas of health, sustainability and responsibility. Potatoes are a cornerstone in many diets around the world, while at the same time being a highly nutritious food. Furthermore, potatoes have a low environmental impact compared to other food products, and the sector is continuously investing in innovative solutions to further respond to environmental challenges and consumers demand.
Last but not least, the companies working in the sector take corporate social responsibility very seriously and are committed to the environment, the people and the community in which they operate.
The congress will bring together key decision makers in the European potato sector, and besides the professional working programme, it will also offer several social events organised to reinforce the networking and contact among the European potato community. Participants will have the chance to review the different activities of Europatat during the meetings of the various Europatat Commissions (early potatoes, ware potatoes, and packers on the one hand, and seed potatoes, technical and regulatory issues, and RUCIP on the other). These sessions will also feature different guest speakers.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/6/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: