Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Malaysia: Japanese square watermelons sold in Kuala Lumpur
- Extreme temperatures in Europe cause worst vegetable crisis in 40 years
- Costa Rica: Pineapple producers fear the bonanza is coming to an end
- One a Day Banana Pack an option for European retail?
- European garlic competing with California on freight to East Coast
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New company website shows availability of 115+ produce varieties
The Vanguard International Group has launched a new website last week, vanguardfresh.com (vanguardteam.com in China), all part of the evolution of the organization’s strategy to develop a global vertically-integrated fresh fruit organization, which they said will be able to supply high quality, food safety assured, fresh produce 52-weeks per year from strategically located farms to its customers.
The new site, developed by the Vancouver based advertising and design firm If Communications, offers users interactive tools such as the ability to customize and share a schedule of monthly availability on all 115+ varieties of fruits and vegetables, a feature created with importers and retailers needs in mind.
Other features include interactive grower maps, inspiring video backgrounds and a news section with updates and announcements.
“Our new website is a continuation of our vision of where we will take Vanguard,” said Craig Stauffer, CEO Vanguard. “We want to provide content that aids everyone, from the growing stage to fresh fruits and vegetables on shelves for customers; a page that they will bookmark and return to often that makes their daily tasks more efficient.”
2017 was year of great news for Vanguard with the acquisition of Pride Packing in May and key new hires in both Washington and Peru.
The launch of the new site kicks of 2018 which is sure to be another big year for Vanguard with additional announcements in the pipeline.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (705) 606-0184
Publication date: 2/5/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: