Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: First exports of Yulu fragrant pears to Canada in 2018
The County Party Committee of Xi County, and the county government, organized a ceremony at Xi County Guang Xin Agricultural Science and Technology Co., Ltd. to celebrate the first export of Yulu fragrant pears to Canada. This was the second time the county had ventured into the high-end fruit markets on the North American continent, after earlier exports of Yulu fragrant pears to The United States in 2014. This was the first fruit export to high-end markets in 2018 for Linfen City.
First export ceremony
This export of Yulu fragrant pears to Canada is part of an agreement for the export of 100 thousand kg between Guang Xin Agricultural Science and Technology Co., Ltd. and a Canadian international trade company.
Yulu fragrant pears
In the fourth quarter of last year Guang Xin delivered 6 sample shipments of Yulu fragrant pears to Canada. They underwent examination for the international market and successfully obtained the permits for the Canadian market. Guang Xin signed an export agreement with Canada. Their goal for 2018 is to reach an export volume of 500 thousand kg of Yulu fragrant pears.
Source: Shanxi Daily
Publication date: 2/5/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: