Job offersmore »
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Trans-Pacific Partnership could be signed at beginning of MarchA new and improved Trans-Pacific Partnership is going forward -without the United States- as the other original members of the accord hashed out their differences in January. A new free-trade pact will probably be signed as early as March.
The new agreement is rebranded as the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership. It is coming about one year after president Trump said the U.S. would drop out.
An Apparelnews.net article states that with the new negotiations, Trump claims he might be willing to join the new trade accord if the United States were able to make a better deal with the 11 Pacific Rim countries that are part of what is now called CPTPP. Still, Trump insists he is more inclined to make bilateral trade deals because they can be terminated more easily if they go sour.
Publication date: 2/5/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: