Job offersmore »
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Spain: Over 123,000 unlicensed blueberry plants seized
The Guardia Civil has seized over 123,000 blueberry plants that several companies had cultivated in the province of Huelva without the necessary license and is investigating twelve people for an alleged violation against industrial property.
In the operation called "Emerald Red", an important investigation has been carried out in relation to the unlicensed possession, reproduction and multiplication of blueberry plant varieties, which are protected under a company license. The operation has been carried out between the months of May 2017 and January 2018.
In total, ten farms have been inspected, resulting in the seizure of 123,479 blueberry plants of different varieties.
The seized plants could have reached an approximate value of 978,000 Euro.
Publication date: 2/2/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: