Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Close cooperation in the marketing of vine tomatoes and peppers
Frankort & Koning start cooperation with regional producers of Fossa EugeniaThe company Frankort & Koning will begin marketing the regionally grown vine tomatoes and peppers, starting next season. The Dutch trading company, with the slogan “In full swing”, is starting a more intensive cooperation with regional producers of its long-term partner Fossa Eugenia.
"We are pleased that we are the marketing partner for tasty vine tomatoes and high-quality peppers from our region in the coming season,” says managing director Leon van den Hombergh. "This new tomato and pepper cooperation is an excellent challenge for the next season."
The headquarters of the company Frankort & Koning in the Fresh Park Venlo
With the vine tomatoes, the company will continue to focus on the taste. As a result, an exclusive, tasty variety of vine tomatoes will be launched within the next season.
For more information:
Frankort & Koning B.V.
Venrayseweg 152, 5928 RH Venlo
Fresh Park Venlo - nr. 3831
Phone +31 (0)77 389 72 72
Fax +31 (0)77 382 61 34
Publication date: 2/2/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: