- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- Albertsons: For 3rd consecutive quarter ID sales grow while ecommerce soars
- From knife and boots to the excitement of the greenhouse
- ''Great development potential for novel lettuce variety Chicarita''
- Argentina has potential to export more fruit, but it must improve quality
- Automotive technology used in asparagus harvesting machine
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Pakistan restricts imports of commodities without a pest risk analysis
The Department noted that without pest risk analysis, sanitary and phyto-sanitary measures could not be established. After conducting pest risk analyses, it would decide whether to issue the permits for the commodities in question, from the relevant countries.
Customnews.pk reports that these commodities include: button mushroom, cherry tomato, avocado, coloured capsicum, baby corn, baby carrot, asparagus, parsley, white onion, mango, blackberry, raspberry, blueberry, dragon fruit, plum, peach, pear, rambutan, mangosteen, coconut, sweet corn, bird’s eye chilli, orange, lemon, onion, carrots, apples, grapefruit, kiwi, dates, coffee, spices, rice, tea, flour, canned fruit, canned vegetables, dry fruit, dry nut, peanut, ground nuts, banana, walnuts, almonds and raisins.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/16/2018 US: FDA investigates more Cyclospora outbreaks
- 10/16/2018 India: Artificially colored green peas sold in Margao market
- 10/16/2018 US: New numbers on foodborne illness outbreaks
- 10/15/2018 Africa: Irrigating vegetables with wastewater may spread disease
- 10/12/2018 Malaysia: Viral message warns of needle found in banana in Penang
- 10/12/2018 'Outbreak that killed seven was largely caused by dust storms'
- 10/11/2018 “Consumption of rotten tomatoes causes cancer”
- 10/10/2018 “I’m surprised by the number of recalls”
- 10/10/2018 California growers change safety practices
- 10/10/2018 Latin-American, Caribbean, USDA experts discuss future of food safety
- 10/09/2018 Official bodies ensuring that recalled lettuce not allowed back in Malaysia
- 10/09/2018 Sobeys packaged vegetable products recalled
- 10/09/2018 Chemical residue warning on fruit and vegetables Thailand
- 10/09/2018 Food safety about more than just 'keeping regulators happy'
- 10/05/2018 Singapore recalls Malaysian iceberg lettuce over pesticide content
- 10/05/2018 Frozen berries recalled because of foreign matter, says New Zealand Ministry
- 10/02/2018 Listeria in fresh produce: Are we any the wiser?
- 10/02/2018 Food safety conference delivers key learnings to the fresh produce industry
- 10/01/2018 Spinach recalled from Lidl, Aldi, Dunnes Stores, Tesco and Supervalu
- 10/01/2018 New Kenyan initiative: Fruits & vegetables to be tested for pesticides