Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Kuehne + Nagel BeLux achieves Top Employers 2018 CertificationKuehne + Nagel BeLux is proud to announce that it has been officially certified by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings.
The annual, international research undertaken by the Top Employers Institute recognises leading employers around the world: those that provide excellent employee conditions, nurture and develop talent throughout all levels of the organisation, and which strive to continuously optimise employment practices. Kuehne + Nagel BeLux has been awarded the exclusive Top Employers België/Belgique 2018 Certification.
The Top Employers Institute globally certifies excellence in the conditions that employers create for their people. It has just announced the results of this year’s research into the employee conditions of significant employers in BeLux. Kuehne + Nagel BeLux is one of the select organisations to achieve the Top Employers 2018 Certification, and is delighted to be officially recognised as a leading employer.
Crucial to the Top Employers Certification is the completion of a stringent research process, and meeting the required standard in order to achieve Certification. To further reinforce the validity of the process, all answers were independently audited, meaning this research has verified Kuehne + Nagel BeLux’s outstanding employee conditions and earned them a coveted spot among a choice group of certified Top Employers.
The Top Employers Institute assessed Kuehne + Nagel BeLux’s employee offerings on the following criteria:
- Talent Strategy
- Workforce Planning
- On-Boarding Learning & Development
- Performance Management
- Leadership Development
- Career & Succession Management
- Compensation & Benefits
Publication date: 2/1/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: