- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Procurement manager-buyer
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Peru: Lambayeque certifies more than 28,000 tons of Hass avocado
- Paraguay: Lettuce growers protest against smuggling
- Spain: Highs and lows in red fruit volumes and prices this campaign
- Robot counter helps growers keep track of apples
- Vermont Fruit Tree Growers Association report good apple crop start
Top 5 -last week
- Inventory management: APRO.CON offers complete solutions from a single source
- Adora returns to Fruit Attraction Madrid with big changes
- ''Hurricane leads to sweet potato harvest problems in the US''
- Spain: Alcampo introduces floating live lettuce
- "Air-freighted fruit at Hong Kong supermarkets disastrous for the planet"
Demand for Medjoul dates is on the rise
“Galilee Export, one of the biggest Israeli exporters of fresh produce and dates expects both these trends to continue”, says Alina Iefimova, Key Account Manager at Galilee Export. The fact that there are sufficient Medjoul dates on the market means prices are also remaining stable. This company has also increased its export volume of Medjoul by 50% in the current season. They have done so is in order to meet the growing demand from the market.
This Israeli exporter sells these dates year-round, thanks to its long shelf-life when stored appropriately. “Sales of Medjoul dates peak during the spring months”, says Alina. Galilee Export focuses on the sale of consumer-format packaging, ranging in size from 180g to 1kg net fruit weight.
Galilee Export will be at the upcoming Fruit Logistica 2018 which is to be held in Berlin from 7 - 9 February. They will present Medjoul dates as well as all their other products. These include avocado, citrus, pomegranates, mangoes, lychees as well as organic fruit.
Visit their stand at City Cube, Hall b, C18.
For more information:
Tel: +972 36 53 90 36
Mob: +972 54 485 9377
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/18/2018 New 12kg scoop-out box for unshelled walnuts
- 10/18/2018 Spain: Shelf life of figs extended by up to 21 days
- 10/18/2018 Municipality blamed for low sales at Medina Dates Festival
- 10/11/2018 Chile is starting to use bees to increase the flowering of almond trees
- 10/11/2018 Date harvest yields close to expected results
- 10/08/2018 "Customers want to know what's in it and what's on it"
- 10/08/2018 Kazakhstan project unveiled for a nursery with modern equipment
- 10/02/2018 Ukraine walnut exports reach $100.8 million
- 09/27/2018 "Snack figs are very popular"
- 09/25/2018 Egypt starts planting two million palm trees of new types
- 09/21/2018 Report: Chinese imports of U.S. tree nuts likely to decrease in marketing year
- 09/19/2018 Pecan Nation wants to put the pecan on the map
- 09/19/2018 More domestic pistachio promotions expected this year
- 09/17/2018 Difficult export environment for 2018 Oregon hazelnut crop
- 09/14/2018 Egypt: HB Dates adds three production lines
- 09/14/2018 "France: "Walnut harvest looks pretty good"
- 09/07/2018 Ukraine could become the world’s third largest walnut producer this year
- 09/06/2018 "China: "Chestnut production in Liaoning down by about 10-15%"
- 09/05/2018 Record-sized crop forecast for Oregon hazelnuts
- 09/03/2018 2018 California Walnut Objective Measurement Report