- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
US company: expanding its post-harvest business
AgroFresh appoints new VP and global general manager
“Paul brings a wealth of experience to AgroFresh and will be a tremendous asset to our team,” said Jordi Ferre, CEO of AgroFresh. “His background at Monsanto and previous experience in various strategic and financial planning roles will be instrumental in enhancing our core post-harvest business, building on our existing platforms to expand the solutions we offer and increasing our share of our customers’ business. I am confident that his diverse experience, strategic thinking and strong commercial leadership will help drive AgroFresh and our future growth.”
Prior to joining AgroFresh, Nselel held a variety of positions at Monsanto over an eight-year period ranging from marketing to leading the company’s commercial effort and teams in Eastern Europe, then in the eastern U.S. Before Monsanto, Nselel spent six years with Nike in strategic planning and began his career in banking with companies such as Paribas in Europe and Lehman Brothers in New York.
Nselel earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics from the University of Poitiers, his Master of Science in Applied Mathematics from the University of Caen and his Master in Business Administration from the Wharton School. He is fluent in English and French and speaks Spanish.
For more information:
AgroFresh Solutions Inc
Think3 Marketing, LLC
Tel.: +1 610-831-5723
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-16 "Stable retail for imported kiwi fruit in Taiwanese market"
- 2018-11-16 Costa announces agreement for acquisition of Nangiloc Colignan farm
- 2018-11-15 "Good step taken by opening our own warehouse"
- 2018-11-15 Spain: Agrofruit goes into liquidation
- 2018-11-15 MSC, A.P. Moller – Maersk, CMA CGM, Hapag-Lloyd and Ocean Network to establish container shipping association
- 2018-11-14 Carrefour guarantees freshness of fruit and vegetables
- 2018-11-14 Opening of store "Les Comptoirs de la Bio" on Reunion Island
- 2018-11-14 HHLA exceeds last year's high level
- 2018-11-14 Two promotions for healthy snacks and salads company
- 2018-11-14 New chapter opens up for Canadian microgreen growers
- 2018-11-14 UK company expands further into South Africa
- 2018-11-14 China: "The ROI of projects is more important than ever"
- 2018-11-13 "Switching in one go was the right choice"
- 2018-11-13 Kiremko appoints General Sales Manager
- 2018-11-13 Vergro celebrates its 50th anniversary
- 2018-11-13 Mercato ortofrutticolo di Lusia: Slow exchanges and oscillating prices in October
- 2018-11-13 "We are going to have more kilos of tomatoes and new varieties"
- 2018-11-13 Lidl Poland launches promotion to encourage healthy eating
- 2018-11-13 Village Farms reports 11% decrease in sales
- 2018-11-13 New dynamic in South Africa for Agro Sélections Fruits