Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US company: expanding its post-harvest business
AgroFresh appoints new VP and global general managerAgroFresh Solutions Inc, a global leader in produce freshness solutions, announced today that it has appointed Paul Nselel as Vice President and Global General Manager, Post-Harvest. Nselel will lead the company’s post-harvest commercial teams to increase penetration, market share and revenue to achieve its financial objectives.
“Paul brings a wealth of experience to AgroFresh and will be a tremendous asset to our team,” said Jordi Ferre, CEO of AgroFresh. “His background at Monsanto and previous experience in various strategic and financial planning roles will be instrumental in enhancing our core post-harvest business, building on our existing platforms to expand the solutions we offer and increasing our share of our customers’ business. I am confident that his diverse experience, strategic thinking and strong commercial leadership will help drive AgroFresh and our future growth.”
Prior to joining AgroFresh, Nselel held a variety of positions at Monsanto over an eight-year period ranging from marketing to leading the company’s commercial effort and teams in Eastern Europe, then in the eastern U.S. Before Monsanto, Nselel spent six years with Nike in strategic planning and began his career in banking with companies such as Paribas in Europe and Lehman Brothers in New York.
Nselel earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics from the University of Poitiers, his Master of Science in Applied Mathematics from the University of Caen and his Master in Business Administration from the Wharton School. He is fluent in English and French and speaks Spanish.
For more information:
AgroFresh Solutions Inc
Think3 Marketing, LLC
Tel.: +1 610-831-5723
Publication date: 2/1/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: