- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Successful launch of new watermelon Lynx
Hazera focuses on delivering superior value throughout the chain, with dedicated vegetable variety breeding and support, creating products that respond to needs and emerging growth opportunities. This is accomplished through long-term cooperation with growers, processors, traders and retailers.
Recently, Hazera introduced a new variety in close cooperation with its partners.
Lynx F1 is a high quality mini-watermelon of around 2 kg, with excellent shelf-life, great taste and good storability, both inside or outside the refrigerator. The variety is crunchy, has a good firmness and an excellent taste according to consumer checks.
Mark van der Zouwen, Global Product Manager at Hazera says: "Agricola Famosa Brazil is growing and packing the variety and making sure it is produced and shipped properly to the Netherlands. Total Produce, as a key supply chain specialist, is making sure the variety is not just distributed to the supermarkets, as it comes with a clear message resulting in a growing demand by the consumers. Mutual respect, trust and teamwork are key factors in this process and the base for successful results and good benefits for all parties. Close co-operation is an essential value for Hazera".
Richard Müller from Agricola Famosa: "For 15 years we have had a successful partnership with Hazera. Hazera is a dynamic company that develops new and better varieties every year, solidifying our positions as leaders in the watermelon market".
Lennart Visser from Total Produce: "For 5 years we identified the potential of a micro seedless watermelon. Through intensive collaboration with Hazera and our supplier we were able to realize a high-quality product and obtained a prominent position in the sector for this product category".
Find out more at our booth during Fruit Logistica 2018, hall 3.2, booth C-17.
For more information: www.hazera.com
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 How fruit controls its maturation: Three feedback cycles regulate ethylene synthesis
- 10/18/2018 Russia: Grape imports on the rise this season
- 10/18/2018 Argentina once again celebrates “Blueberry Week”
- 10/18/2018 Innovative machine to select pears
- 10/15/2018 AC Foods chooses blueberry vision from Unitec for quality sorting of blueberries
- 10/15/2018 Australian summerfruit growers exporting to China receive extra funding
- 10/12/2018 Free fruit initiative Pick n Pay is a roaring success
- 10/12/2018 Growing focus on red grapes in Namibia
- 10/12/2018 AU: Projects underway in Northern NSW to increase berry growing efficiency
- 10/11/2018 The only organic stonefruit this time of the year comes from South Africa
- 10/11/2018 Argentinian blueberries just beginning imports
- 10/05/2018 Developments in apple production and trade in Turkey
- 10/05/2018 Moldovan apple production again expected to increase
- 10/05/2018 Sharp increase of Turkish apple exports to Russia and Belarus
- 10/05/2018 California grapes included in test kitchen seminar
- 10/05/2018 New Zealand avocado industry on track to bounce back from last year's low volume season
- 10/04/2018 Tomato production and increasing prices in Turkish market
- 10/04/2018 New pomegranate processing plant inaugurated in Southern Italy
- 10/04/2018 “There has only been a very short period where demand and supply was in balance"
- 10/04/2018 France: fruit and vegetable prices above the five year average