- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- USDA announces results of the South Texas Onion Marketing Order Referendum
- ‘Australian visa change will see backpackers employed over Pacific workers’
- Two new chef-inspired salad kit varieties introduced
- Mexico: The avocado from Michoacan could miss the Super Bowl
- "Arizona leafy green industry has gone to ‘unprecedented lengths’ following E.coli outbreak"
President Shavkat Mirziyoyev visits Qashqadaryo region
Uzbekistan: Creating an association of lemon producers
Mirziyoyev familiarized himself with an innovative project by Akbar Saidov, graduate of the master’s program of Tashkent State Agrarian University. The project will make it possible to grow 50,000 one-year-old lemon seedlings within 6 months, on an area of 4 hectares in the Shahrisabz region. According to an azernews.az report, the seedlings were grown with intensive technological assistance, which allows them to grow twice as fast as usual.
“Growing lemons is a profitable sector,” Mirziyoyev said. “Its development will make it possible to increase the competitiveness of our economy, creating sources of additional income. In this regard, it is necessary to support this promising project and to create an association of lemon producers in the Qashqadaryo region.”
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-16 Wilmington port welcomes first Moroccan citrus in US of the season
- 2018-11-16 China: Hainan "Qiongzhong green oranges" are ripe and entering the market
- 2018-11-16 Nepal: Orange harvest in eastern Hills up 50 percent
- 2018-11-15 "We are not one of those early starters"
- 2018-11-15 Orange imports increase as domestic juice supply remains squeezed
- 2018-11-15 “New citrus markets hard to find”
- 2018-11-15 Spain: "The delay of Huelva's mandarins causes production overlap"
- 2018-11-15 Spain: Citrus fruits allegedly being sold again at open prices
- 2018-11-15 Sharp increase of Georgian mandarin exports
- 2018-11-14 Spain: Processors start buying oranges at very low prices
- 2018-11-13 Crisis officially over but Greeks hardly notice it
- 2018-11-13 US: Florida orange production down 3 per cent from October forecast
- 2018-11-13 Spain: "Citrus volume from South Africa will start falling sharply soon"
- 2018-11-13 Spain: Quality of Cordoba's citrus will be higher this campaign
- 2018-11-13 Taiwan: Market entry of Taidong Navel orange delayed
- 2018-11-12 How to prevent the appearance of 'creasing' in Navel oranges
- 2018-11-12 "Good harvest of, somewhat smaller, Berkane Clementines"
- 2018-11-12 The Sicilian PGI Red Orange campaign has officially started
- 2018-11-12 China: Green oranges from Qiongzhong enter market in bulk
- 2018-11-12 Devaluation of Turkish lira puts pressure on citrus market