Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Russian agricultural watchdog allows tomato imports from five more Turkish companiesRussian agricultural watchdog Rosselkhoznadzor has allowed five more Turkish enterprises to supply tomatoes to Russia, starting February 1, 2018. The permission was granted under the guarantee of the Turkish Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Livestock. Rosselkhoznadzor experts had inspected the companies in December 2017.
Russia imposed a ban on imports of a number of farming products from Turkey from January 1, 2016 following the November 2015 international incident. In November 2017, Russia allowed imports of up to 50,000 tonnes of tomatoes from Turkey. So far only three Turkish suppliers have been granted permits to supply tomatoes to Russia.
"The Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Control informs that from February 1, 2018, under the guarantees of Turkey’s Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Livestock, allowed five more enterprises to import tomatoes of the Turkish origin into the territory of the Russian Federation," Tass.com reported.
Publication date: 2/1/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: