Phoenix firefighters treat middle schoolers who ate hot chili peppers

Three Phoenix middle schoolers were treated by firefighters after they ate hot chilli peppers last Tuesday afternoon. A Palo Verde Middle School nurse requested evaluations by Phoenix firefighters of three students who ate "hot chilli peppers."

Firefighters arrived and found three students in the nurse's office. They were in a stable condition. Officials said none of the children were showing any signs or symptoms of an allergic reaction or suffering with any difficulty breathing.

According to an azfamily.com article, all three patients could be released back to their parents. Fire officials said two of the patient's parents signed refusals and took their children home. The third patient was transported to a local paediatric hospital for further evaluation, as requested by her parents.


Publication date :



Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here


Other news in this sector:


© FreshPlaza.com 2018