Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Phoenix firefighters treat middle schoolers who ate hot chili peppersThree Phoenix middle schoolers were treated by firefighters after they ate hot chilli peppers last Tuesday afternoon. A Palo Verde Middle School nurse requested evaluations by Phoenix firefighters of three students who ate "hot chilli peppers."
Firefighters arrived and found three students in the nurse's office. They were in a stable condition. Officials said none of the children were showing any signs or symptoms of an allergic reaction or suffering with any difficulty breathing.
According to an azfamily.com article, all three patients could be released back to their parents. Fire officials said two of the patient's parents signed refusals and took their children home. The third patient was transported to a local paediatric hospital for further evaluation, as requested by her parents.
Publication date: 2/1/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: