- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Bangladesh exports vegetables to 41 countries
Tofail mentioned as some of the prominent export products: tomato, carrot, bean, brinjal, potato, lady’s finger, cowpea and mushroom.
Uniindia.com gives this complete list of the 41 countries Bangladesh is shipping to are Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, the UAE, the UK, Qatar, Kuwait, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Italy, Bahrain, Nepal, Oman, Canada, France, Japan, the USA, Germany, Brunei, Greece, Kiribati, Australia, Finland, Lebanon, the Maldives, Ireland, Sweden, Indonesia, China, Myanmar, Portugal, Taiwan, Russia, Vietnam, Belgium, Jordan, Switzerland, India, Solomon Islands, New Zealand, Pakistan and Hong Kong.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/12/2018 ''We hope German food retailers will soon start selling these nutritious legumes ''
- 10/12/2018 Chinese garlic growers clash with officials
- 10/12/2018 Peppers: Competition is between Italy, Spain and the Netherlands
- 10/12/2018 Italy wants the Lamuyo pepper
- 10/12/2018 Peruvian company Virú acquires pepper distributor in Spain
- 10/12/2018 'Great development potential for Chicarita novelty lettuce''
- 10/12/2018 China: Vegetable prices beginning to recover
- 10/12/2018 China: Prohibition on garlic farming around Lake Erhu
- 10/12/2018 US (CA): Researchers get $5 million to combat downy mildew in lettuce
- 10/11/2018 Plan 2020: King Courgette guarantees that 100% of the energy used in its facilities is green
- 10/11/2018 China: Fall in sweet potato prices
- 10/11/2018 Production thins on imported calabaza
- 10/11/2018 New tomato brand to be launched December 2018 in Western U.S.
- 10/11/2018 "One-bite is a healthy, convenient alternative when hunger pangs strike"
- 10/11/2018 The Kumato® proving to be a major hit with consumers
- 10/11/2018 NZ food prices ease as lettuce prices plunge
- 10/11/2018 Vegetable growers warn of possible shortages in new year
- 10/10/2018 "Brussels sprouts have a finer sorting due to dry weather"
- 10/10/2018 “From now on we’ll grow the exotic mushrooms organically”
- 10/10/2018 “Sweet potatoes from Morocco year-round”