Job offersmore »
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Demonstrated at Fruit Logistica
Produce quality meter predicts harvest dates for fresh produce
Leonard Felix, President of Felix Instruments- Applied Food Science will be available for meetings and demonstrations of the F-750 Produce Quality Meter at Fruit Logistica in Berlin. In addition, he will be able to demonstrate the newest feature of the Produce Quality Meter, Fruit Maps: The FREE interactive harvest map.
The company said the F-750 Produce Quality Meter has shown success in predicting harvest dates for several commodities including avocados, apples, pears, cherries, kiwi, and mangoes. Felix Instruments- Applied Food Science offers model-building services for commodity starter models that are not currently provided, as well as rental options to assess the potential value the instrument may add to your farming business.
Instruments from Felix Instruments - Applied Food Science will be available for demonstration at two different locations at Fruit Logistica.
Felix European Distributors, Step Systems and HLS, will be displaying several instruments for demonstration in Berlin.
Gesellschaft für Analysentechnik HLS
Berlin - Hall 21 Booth D-03a
STEP Systems GmbH
Berlin - Hall 21 Booth B-08
For more information and to schedule a meeting:
Tel: +1 (360) 606 8821
Publication date: 2/1/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: