Job offersmore »
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
- Sales Estimator - Vineland Station, Ontario Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Wawona acquires stone fruit breeding operations of Burchell Nursery
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Walmart: purchase of Perimercados, Super Compro and Saretto
- New Transatlantic route brings huge vessels to Port of Liverpool
Exchange ratesmore »
Registration for United Fresh Industry Leadership Program open
The application period is now open for the 24th class of the United Fresh Produce Industry Leadership Program. Since its launch in 1995, more than 250 produce industry members have graduated from this exclusive program, thanks to the generous support of founding sponsor DowDuPont Agriculture Division.
“We are quite proud of the longevity of this program and the positive impact it has had on our industry,” said Tom Stenzel, President & CEO of United Fresh. “Through our steadfast partnership and support from DowDuPont, we are not only investing in the future of fresh produce leaders, but also in the future of the industry as a whole.”
The United Fresh Produce Industry Leadership Program is the only ongoing, fully paid leadership program for the produce industry. Each year, fellows are selected to participate in the program which is developed around four fundamental goals: leadership development; business relationships; government and public affairs; as well as media and public communications.
During the year-long program, fellows will participate in a series of four customized trips, focusing on face-to-face meetings, hands-on training with top industry experts and educators, interactive experiences with influential leaders in Washington, and more. The fellows of Class 24 will be named at the 2018 United Fresh Convention in Chicago, June 25-27.
Participation in the program is limited to 12-15 fellows who are selected by an advisory committee. The fellows are chosen from a broad cross-section of the industry to represent the breadth of the United Fresh membership. Candidates interested in applying for the 24th class can download an application at www.unitedfresh.org. Applications must be submitted by March 30, 2018.
Eligibility to participate in the program is limited to representatives of United Fresh member companies. All candidates must have the support of their companies to participate. Member companies may submit one application per company. There is no cost to participate in the fellowship and all regular expenses are covered by the program.
For more information:
United Fresh Produce Association
Tel: +1 (202) 303-3412
Publication date: 2/1/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: