Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- One of New Zealand’s newest apple varieties starts Dazzling the world
- Grape grower-shipper opens new warehouse in Nogales, AZ
- Spain: Report accuses major veg producer of severe environmental damage
- AU: New technology delivering biodegradable produce labels
- China: Dragon fruit prices down slightly compared to previous years
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ataulfo mango program highlights Mexican roots
As mangoes continue to gain momentum nationally, catching up with the rest of the world as the most consumed fruit, Crespo Organic said the Ataulfo Mango varietal continues to experience rapid growth among the diverse organic consumers who tend to be health oriented, well traveled, and have a more sophisticated palate and culinary repertoire.
The company said their Ataulfo program offers wholesalers, retailers and the home delivery sector a comprehensive, long and strong option, that aims to educate and drive the repeat consumption and allure of Mexico’s unique and incredibly sweet cultivar, the Ataulfo mango.
The program, which typically commences in late January in the Oaxaca and Chiapas regions and abundantly flows through Nayarit into Sinaloa, where it ends in late August, is on track to provide ample fruit offerings. The Crespo program is one of the largest organic Ataulfo offerings and has a keen focus on delivering large volumes of definitive sizes, without sacrificing quality and consistency while providing consumer friendly pricing.
Crespo Organic is a direct-trade organic mango producer and the only grower, packer, shipper and marketer offering consumer direct, commodity and culinary education for the fresh mango category.
RCF Distributors is the US-based distribution arm of El Grupo Crespo with proprietary warehousing facilities in Nogales, McAllen and loading locations in both Los Angeles, CA and Ephrata, PA and shipping options throughout the USA and most major Canadian cities.
Crespo Organic continues to educate mango consumers on all things mango as well as the Mexican culture in which the Crespo mangoes are grown. The Ataulfo Mango is deeply rooted in Mexican culture and has a genetic make-up unlike any other mango in the world. This season Crespo is expanding their consumer direct marketing approach to include increased education on the Ataulfo mango, including the pronunciation and history. Look for clever social media educators, vidoes, in depth reports and opinion pieces from Nissa’s blog Under The Mango Tree, as well as their signature culinary prowess, offering mango eaters recipes as well as relevant and useful tips, ideas and even a few tricks (how to cut mangoes) from the Crespo Organic Kitchen.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (347) 306-3286
Publication date: 2/1/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: