Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ataulfo mango program highlights Mexican roots
As mangoes continue to gain momentum nationally, catching up with the rest of the world as the most consumed fruit, Crespo Organic said the Ataulfo Mango varietal continues to experience rapid growth among the diverse organic consumers who tend to be health oriented, well traveled, and have a more sophisticated palate and culinary repertoire.
The company said their Ataulfo program offers wholesalers, retailers and the home delivery sector a comprehensive, long and strong option, that aims to educate and drive the repeat consumption and allure of Mexico’s unique and incredibly sweet cultivar, the Ataulfo mango.
The program, which typically commences in late January in the Oaxaca and Chiapas regions and abundantly flows through Nayarit into Sinaloa, where it ends in late August, is on track to provide ample fruit offerings. The Crespo program is one of the largest organic Ataulfo offerings and has a keen focus on delivering large volumes of definitive sizes, without sacrificing quality and consistency while providing consumer friendly pricing.
Crespo Organic is a direct-trade organic mango producer and the only grower, packer, shipper and marketer offering consumer direct, commodity and culinary education for the fresh mango category.
RCF Distributors is the US-based distribution arm of El Grupo Crespo with proprietary warehousing facilities in Nogales, McAllen and loading locations in both Los Angeles, CA and Ephrata, PA and shipping options throughout the USA and most major Canadian cities.
Crespo Organic continues to educate mango consumers on all things mango as well as the Mexican culture in which the Crespo mangoes are grown. The Ataulfo Mango is deeply rooted in Mexican culture and has a genetic make-up unlike any other mango in the world. This season Crespo is expanding their consumer direct marketing approach to include increased education on the Ataulfo mango, including the pronunciation and history. Look for clever social media educators, vidoes, in depth reports and opinion pieces from Nissa’s blog Under The Mango Tree, as well as their signature culinary prowess, offering mango eaters recipes as well as relevant and useful tips, ideas and even a few tricks (how to cut mangoes) from the Crespo Organic Kitchen.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (347) 306-3286
Publication date: 2/1/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: