- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- White onion demand strong in good start for Northwest season
- China: The 11th Asian Fruit and Vegetable Expo
- Kazakhstan imports more apples from Iran and Uzbekistan, replacing Polish fruit
- "Collaboration needed to create good price formation for this tasty harvest"
- US: Agri losses from Florence will be extensive
Top 5 -last week
- Construction of new Zederik Groep building for cooling fruit and folding cardboard trays
- Spain: Plum producer sees potential in North America
- Nonprofit certification and skill-building organization elects new chair and vice-chair
- Europe’s largest retailer teams up with IBM
- Spain: "Plenty of doubts and uncertainty ahead of Brexit"
"Spain: "Lettuce supply more stable than last year"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/17/2018 Mexico starts with butternut squash
- 10/17/2018 The rise of vegan and veggie - 85% more sales compared to last year
- 10/16/2018 From knife and boots to the excitement of the greenhouse
- 10/16/2018 Consistent supply of West Coast spinach
- 10/16/2018 “Short and interesting sweet potato season from the US”
- 10/16/2018 Argentina: 80% of tomatoes from Formosa lost due to Paraguay's blockade
- 10/16/2018 Swiss lamb's lettuce season picks up speed
- 10/16/2018 ''Great development potential for novel lettuce variety Chicarita''
- 10/16/2018 China: Increase of 1-3 yuan for "people's vegetables" in Xiamen
- 10/16/2018 "Current Chinese garlic price slightly lower than same time last year"
- 10/16/2018 Artichoke grower launches fall promotion program
- 10/16/2018 Pumpkin production continues to roll strong
- 10/16/2018 Tomatoes NZ agroecology projects hoping to reduce the need for pest-reducing chemicals
- 10/15/2018 US: Demand for bell peppers on the rise
- 10/15/2018 “Watercress - a power food for all seasons”
- 10/15/2018 China: Peppers in abundance
- 10/15/2018 China: Red choy sum on the market one month early
- 10/15/2018 China: How will bumper harvest of leeks affect the price?
- 10/15/2018 Baja green bean supplies to be short after Hurricane Rosa
- 10/15/2018 Israeli cucumbers more expensive due to viruses