Job offersmore »
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Exports 2017 not so extensive
Romania: 59,369 tonnes of tomatoes importedAccording to the agri-food products trade balance, Romania imported 59,369 tonnes of tomatoes in the first nine months of 2017. Exports meanwhile were not so great, with a mere 262.2 tonnes.
The value of the imports of fresh or refrigerated tomatoes in the first three quarters of 2017 exceeded € 65.46 million, up by 20% as compared to the same period of 2016.
Actmedia reported that the Ministry has announced that all tomato cultivators in protected areas in 2018 will continue to benefit by the de minimis aid scheme foreseen for this sector, which amounts to € 3,000 per beneficiary per year.
Publication date: 1/31/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: