Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: Fuchuan exports sugar oranges to Canada
Fuxing Fruit and Vegetables Co., Ltd. from the Fuchuan Yao Autonomous County, recently transported 40 thousand kg of their sugar oranges to Vancouver. This was a major step for international trade of fruit from Hezhou prefecture.
An employee of Hezhou Import and Export Office for Supervision of Quality, Inspection, and Quarantine stated that Hezhou fruit export has already doubled. In 2016 the overall export of fresh citrus consisted of 84 shipments worth 2,981 thousand USD. In 2017 the overall export of fresh citrus consisted of 170 shipments worth 3,685 thousand USD. Shipments and value in 2017 have increased 102.4% and 23.6% respectively compared to 2016.
Publication date: 1/31/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: