- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- "SunGold volumes will surpass those of green kiwis one of these days"
- Coast to coast railroad line across South America planned
- Romaine, blockchain and the future of food safety
- Pakistan: Strict customs hinder trade between Waziristan and Afghanistan
- Bulgarian scientists develop installation for fish and vegetables
Top 5 -last week
- Corn grower and shipper offering new eco-friendly corn trays
- Driscoll's responds to 'slave-labor' claims at their Mexico operations
- Chile is starting to use bees to increase the flowering of almond trees
- Chinese fertilizer exports showed increase in August
- Picnic online supermarket sees growth in Germany
It's a misconception that only young growers use new technology
"The actual data clearly shows that our prejudices and assumptions that FMS is being used only by young farmers are very wrong. In the last 4 years being on the agtech market, one of our major findings was that users of FMS are professional farmers, no matter of age. We see incredible 60 year old farmers who are true farm businessmen how easily they use FMS, we see a young generation of farmers recording their activities on the go with a mobile app, we see farmers across 150 countries with various GDP how they use the software to improve their farm profitability," states Zulj.
The farm management software provided by the Uk based AgTech company, with Croatian roots, helps farmers plan, monitor and analyze all activities on their farm easily. Tillage, planting, crop protection, fertilization, irrigation, harvesting and all other activities are managed in one central place. Plus, it provides the possibility to track input usage quantities, costs and work hours for every activity.
The software is available as a web and mobile application, intended to help farmers manage all their farm activities and resources easily, without messy paperwork.
"The only criteria is that FMS users are predominantly professional growers, those who make a living from agriculture, those who have enough incentive to improve," Zulj continues.
"Agrivi is not only oriented towards growers, it provides tailor-made solutions for various stakeholders in the agricultural value chain—agricultural cooperatives, distributors of agricultural inputs, food sourcing companies, retail chains, banks, telecoms, NGOs, governments and all other parties looking to automate their data collection and achieve sustainable agricultural production in their network of growers."
For more information:
Tel: +385 99 27 11 989
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/16/2018 Post-harvest solutions company presents protection technology
- 10/15/2018 "FruitCheck enables efficient quality controls at all stages of the value chain"
- 10/15/2018 The walnut supply chain works: new plant inaugurated
- 10/15/2018 Italy: Innovative plant for dates by Elisam
- 10/15/2018 Aerobotics presents AI app to identify crop problems
- 10/12/2018 Agriculture: Drones in the air - sensors in the ground
- 10/11/2018 Photonics: New laser scanner to detect carcinogenic chemicals
- 10/11/2018 ‘The Hybrid Solution’ presented at BioControl LATAM, Medellin, Colombia
- 10/10/2018 Europe’s largest retailer teams up with IBM
- 10/10/2018 V5: anti-hail system that prevents ice accumulation
- 10/10/2018 Increasing burden of traceability eased with consus system
- 10/10/2018 KPN tests 5G applications
- 10/10/2018 ‘Meicai’ app funding round generates more than $600 million
- 10/10/2018 Croptracker implemented by New Zealand apple supplier
- 10/04/2018 Launch of cover innovation promises reduced fruit growing costs
- 10/03/2018 Princeton-based Arable Labs making 'smart farming' a reality
- 10/03/2018 Aussie supermarket automator Black.ai
- 10/03/2018 Spanish firm pilots R290-CO2-CO2 refrigeration
- 10/02/2018 Combating fruit theft: Tracing stolen fruit with ‘Olidetec’
- 09/28/2018 The power of future farm automation