Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Universal machinery adapts to a variety of packaging optionsFinding seasonal labour for the agriculture sector is becoming increasingly difficult for producers all around the globe. A&B Packing Equipment has developed a solution which helps growers find a solution to the issue, by accelerating the fruit packing process.
At this year´s Fruit Logistica, the company will have their G2 Evolution machinery on display. Available in over 15 different models, there is a G2 Evolution to meet almost any capacity and product needs. The innovative software and design guarantees high accuracy of the weighing which helps limit give away of the product, thus reducing financial losses.
In 2018, A&B Packing made another step forward and introduced a feature that enables growers and packers to be e-weight compliant. This allows customers to operate and have give away of less then a 0,1% on a 300g package throughout the day.
According to Piotr Milewski, CEO of MILBOR PMC, the exclusive representative of A&B Packing in Europe - "It's worth noting that the G2 Evolution is a machine adapted to blueberries, but its applications are much wider. It can be also used for other delicate fruits such as sweet cherries, cranberries, blackcurrant, aronia, or kiwiberries, as well as dried fruit and nuts.”
The G2 Evolution is an extremely universal machine, not only because of the possibility of packing various products, but also when it comes to a large variety of packaging options. The G2 Evolution can pack standard punnets with different weights, shaker cups, boxes or buckets. By integration with a bagging module, it can can also be used for packing bags.
A&B Packing Equipment will exhibit at Fruit Logistica, and can be visited in Hall 7.1C at stand B-04.
For more information:
Tel. : +48 660 00 25 26
Publication date: 2/2/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: