- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Kiwis are going to be a growing crop in Valencia"
- South African off-season avocados: “There are a lot of hectares coming”
- Pharr, Texas celebrates the start of the 2018-2019 produce season
- "FruitCheck enables efficient quality controls at all stages of the value chain"
- Egypt stops tomato exports due to TYLCV
Top 5 -last month
- South Africa and Argentina suspend part of citrus shipments to the EU
- Spain: Andalusian companies promote their citrus fruits in Brazil
- Spain: Premature kiwifruit harvest in Valencia could cause market to plunge
- China: The 11th Asian Fruit and Vegetable Expo
- Wisconsin: Cranberry farmers will dump 25 percent of their harvest
Top 5 -last week
Iran: Fruit & vegetable exports up in value, but down in volume
On the plus side, watermelons topped the list of exports in terms of value, earning over $144 million (for 701,000 tons), up 21% in value and down 0.4% in tonnage year on year.
Tomato exports also saw growth in value by 18% as over 346,000 tons of the crop worth $111 million were exported during the eight months. However, in volume it was down 0.5% YOY.
Potato exports generated $89 million (288,000 tons), up by 31% in value and down by 27.4% in tonnage YOY.
From the sector 'agricultural and agro-processing industries', Iran exported $4 billion worth of products during the eight months under review, according to an article featured on en.eghtesadonline.com.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 AC Foods chooses blueberry vision from Unitec for quality sorting of blueberries
- 10/15/2018 Australian summerfruit growers exporting to China receive extra funding
- 10/12/2018 Free fruit initiative Pick n Pay is a roaring success
- 10/12/2018 Growing focus on red grapes in Namibia
- 10/12/2018 AU: Projects underway in Northern NSW to increase berry growing efficiency
- 10/11/2018 The only organic stonefruit this time of the year comes from South Africa
- 10/11/2018 Argentinian blueberries just beginning imports
- 10/05/2018 Developments in apple production and trade in Turkey
- 10/05/2018 Moldovan apple production again expected to increase
- 10/05/2018 Sharp increase of Turkish apple exports to Russia and Belarus
- 10/05/2018 California grapes included in test kitchen seminar
- 10/05/2018 New Zealand avocado industry on track to bounce back from last year's low volume season
- 10/04/2018 Tomato production and increasing prices in Turkish market
- 10/04/2018 New pomegranate processing plant inaugurated in Southern Italy
- 10/04/2018 “There has only been a very short period where demand and supply was in balance"
- 10/04/2018 France: fruit and vegetable prices above the five year average
- 10/03/2018 Cosmic Crisp consumer launch campaign underway
- 10/03/2018 Turkey: New dam in Alasehir will benefit grape growers
- 10/03/2018 Croatia: Social Media and home delivery of Neretva tangerines
- 10/02/2018 Australia : BiteRiot! preparing to send cherries directly to the Chinese market