- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- US: Oriental fruit fly eradicated in Miami-Dade county
- Identification of chromosome that determines gender of asparagus
- South Africa's Labour Department to invest R800 mln in agriculture
- An environmentally conscious look at vegetables
- Polymer Logistics launches a container especially designed for plantains and bananas
Top 5 -last week
- Carrots pull in the tourists for northern Switzerland
- Tomato suspension agreement between US Department of Commerce and Mexican tomato growers remains in effect
- Amazon France: producers’ boutique launched
- Mexico wants to increase vegetable exports to China
- Cyprus potato prices sky-rocketing due to shortages
Atlanta Poland’s net profit down over 49% in first half of 2017/18 campaign
In the opinion of the Management Board of Atlanta Poland SA, the factor that had the greatest impact on the deterioration of the company's net financial result, despite a significant increase in sales, was a drop in the profitability of the operations. The gross sales margin index decreased from 17.0% in the first half of the financial year 2016/2017 to 14.2% in the first half of the financial year 2017/2018.
This reduction was mainly the result of two factors: changes in the prices of some raw materials and the strengthening of the PLN against the USD over the last 12 months. Furthermore, in the first half of the financial year 2017/2018, the company recorded a higher level of financial costs, which reached approximately PLN 440 thousand (about 106,144 Euro).
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-21 Rabobank: Global food price stability in 2019 threatened by trade wars, disease and El Niño
- 2018-11-21 Polymer Logistics North America leadership announcement
- 2018-11-21 Greenyard closes first six months in the red
- 2018-11-21 Kuehne + Nagel acquires a specialist in time-critical shipments
- 2018-11-20 StarMeal and Foodmaker take vegetables one step further
- 2018-11-20 “Demand for mini-chicory peaks during Christmas period”
- 2018-11-20 Specialty produce company promotes Alex Berkley
- 2018-11-20 California producer hires marketing specialist Mary Poma
- 2018-11-20 Two warehouses bought in Netherlands
- 2018-11-20 Celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Van Mierlo Plant
- 2018-11-19 Alba Bio: hard times for the tomato, good the courgette
- 2018-11-19 Albert Heijn impresses with mechanised distribution centre
- 2018-11-19 "Our fermentation process using packing machines is unique in Europe"
- 2018-11-19 "When you have an excellent concept, money is less important"
- 2018-11-19 Steve Church receives 2018 Valley of the World award
- 2018-11-19 APAL appointment signals export readiness kick-off
- 2018-11-16 "Stable retail for imported kiwi fruit in Taiwanese market"
- 2018-11-16 Costa announces agreement for acquisition of Nangiloc Colignan farm
- 2018-11-15 "Good step taken by opening our own warehouse"
- 2018-11-15 Spain: Agrofruit goes into liquidation