- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Atlanta Poland’s net profit down over 49% in first half of 2017/18 campaign
In the opinion of the Management Board of Atlanta Poland SA, the factor that had the greatest impact on the deterioration of the company's net financial result, despite a significant increase in sales, was a drop in the profitability of the operations. The gross sales margin index decreased from 17.0% in the first half of the financial year 2016/2017 to 14.2% in the first half of the financial year 2017/2018.
This reduction was mainly the result of two factors: changes in the prices of some raw materials and the strengthening of the PLN against the USD over the last 12 months. Furthermore, in the first half of the financial year 2017/2018, the company recorded a higher level of financial costs, which reached approximately PLN 440 thousand (about 106,144 Euro).
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/12/2018 Ethylene company to showcase its ripening products at Fresh Summit
- 10/12/2018 "We do not only want to be a part of the supply chain - we want to be every part."
- 10/12/2018 Spain: Trops' avocado processing plant starts operating
- 10/12/2018 "The fair's schedule will allow us to work and develop our winter programs"
- 10/12/2018 Shengxianchuanqi Complete 300 Million B Round Financing
- 10/12/2018 Flavorful Brands forms partnership with Bejo Seeds
- 10/12/2018 Major brand facelift for Ambrosia apples to be revealed
- 10/12/2018 Terra Exports opens South African Office
- 10/12/2018 "We will supply our American customers with the best Spanish lemons"
- 10/12/2018 Growth for Innovar: "We have gone further"
- 10/12/2018 30th anniversary of South Australia Produce Market
- 10/12/2018 Carrefour joins forces with Too Good to Go
- 10/12/2018 Mahindra Agri Solutions forms joint venture with Sumitomo Corporation
- 10/11/2018 Nonprofit certification and skill-building organization elects new chair and vice-chair
- 10/11/2018 PLS Plantations acquires Dulai Fruits
- 10/11/2018 Russian discounter wants to conquer Germany
- 10/11/2018 Construction at new Amsterdam Perishable Center started
- 10/11/2018 "Customers want year-round supply of Bollo fruit"
- 10/11/2018 China: IDG leads $43M round in fresh produce supermarket Letus Legend
- 10/11/2018 Dole launches partnership with Safeway for new product development