Job offersmore »
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Poland: Auchan participating in fruit and veg promotion projectThe Auchan Foundation is funding the "Health Basket" project submitted by the Simply supermarket in Tarnów, Auchan Tarnów and the Małopolska Empatia Foundation. The aim of the project is to show young people how important healthy eating and a balanced diet are. As part of the project, 12 different fruits and vegetables are being promoted successively over 12 months.
Auchan and Simply are hosting groups of children and young people from Tarnów schools that visit the stores and become familiar with the range of products marked with the blue logo "Live better", i.e. which do not contain ingredients such as palm oil, some colour additives, glutamates and nitrates and which also contain more protein and less salt, saturated fat and sugar.
In the first month, devoted to apples, young people have also been learning about apple varieties and their nutritional values. Actions in schools and kindergartens are run by volunteers from the Małopolska Empatia Foundation. In February, the focus will shift to carrots.
Publication date: 1/30/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: