- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Export Manager
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Great British Market Awards
New Spitalfields judged Best Wholesale Market 2018
Judges also commented that “trading is strong, the market is vibrant and positive change has created strong relationships between all market interests.”
Ben Milligan, the Corporation of London’s Superintendent and General Manager at New Spitalfields, said the award reflects the endeavours of everyone at the market.
“This was very much a collective effort across all of the market teams, the Spitalfields Market Tenants Association (SMTA), the tenants, and the wider Directorate, and as such I’d like to thank them all for their passion, effort, and unfailing support in getting us to where we are.”
Elsewhere in the awards categories, Shrewsbury Market took the title of Britain’s Favourite Market, beating tough competition from Norwich, Cambridge, Skipton, Leeds and Barrow Other winners included markets in Todmorden, Stockton, Barnsley, Saffron Walden, Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds and Skipton.
NABMA President, Councillor Chris Rosling-Josephs, said: “Once again, we have had a diverse and inspiring set of applications from markets across the UK.
Congratulations to everyone who applied and to the winners who showcase the best in innovation and enterprise.”
High Streets Minister, Jake Berry, added: “Thriving markets are crucial to the prosperity of Britain’s high streets, their local economies and also make an important contribution to the vitality of our communities.
“They can also offer invaluable start-up opportunities for budding entrepreneurs keen to trial new ideas and products. “I’d like to congratulate all those who work in Shrewsbury Market as well as all the other award winners and wish them all the best for their future trading.”
New Spitalfields last won this award in 2013 and Milligan believes they won’t be waiting five years before the next one. “This is a Market that is improving all the time, and there are no limits on what we can achieve here, so I’m looking forward to a strong showing in the 2019 awards too!”
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/12/2018 Ethylene company to showcase its ripening products at Fresh Summit
- 10/12/2018 "We do not only want to be a part of the supply chain - we want to be every part."
- 10/12/2018 Spain: Trops' avocado processing plant starts operating
- 10/12/2018 "The fair's schedule will allow us to work and develop our winter programs"
- 10/12/2018 Shengxianchuanqi Complete 300 Million B Round Financing
- 10/12/2018 Flavorful Brands forms partnership with Bejo Seeds
- 10/12/2018 Major brand facelift for Ambrosia apples to be revealed
- 10/12/2018 Terra Exports opens South African Office
- 10/12/2018 "We will supply our American customers with the best Spanish lemons"
- 10/12/2018 Growth for Innovar: "We have gone further"
- 10/12/2018 30th anniversary of South Australia Produce Market
- 10/12/2018 Carrefour joins forces with Too Good to Go
- 10/12/2018 Mahindra Agri Solutions forms joint venture with Sumitomo Corporation
- 10/11/2018 Nonprofit certification and skill-building organization elects new chair and vice-chair
- 10/11/2018 PLS Plantations acquires Dulai Fruits
- 10/11/2018 Russian discounter wants to conquer Germany
- 10/11/2018 Construction at new Amsterdam Perishable Center started
- 10/11/2018 "Customers want year-round supply of Bollo fruit"
- 10/11/2018 China: IDG leads $43M round in fresh produce supermarket Letus Legend
- 10/11/2018 Dole launches partnership with Safeway for new product development