Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Guangzhou Jiangnan Market Office opens in grand fashion
China: Kingship is dedicated to wholesale distribution services
Shenzhen Kingship has finally opened the Guangzhou Jiangnan Market Office in a grand fashion on January 26th, 2018, with the full support of the Chinese Association for consumers products and quality Premium Produce & Food from China (PPFC), a subordinate of China's General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (AQSIQ).
Mr. Li Hanqing, Chairman of the Board of Shenzhen Kingship, spoke at the opening ceremony
The Kingship team
In this new year, the team of Kingship not only strengthened its sales strength on the wholesale market, but also entered the cooperation between JD and TenCent for the promotion of JD's technological platform for online retail. Kingship has also been invited to visit the JD headquarters in the middle of March to participate in activities for JD partners: "Enter JD - shared joy, shared glory". In the future the company hopes to also enter other platform, JD, Amazon, TMall, Taobao, Suning, GOME, PinDuoDuo dan DangDang.
Opening a box of Chilean cherries
Kingship has achieved its global distribution goals with plantations and packaging factories in Chile, Canada, Australia, and Thailand. In 2018, Kingship will be able to provide global consumers with various kinds of high-quality fruit and vegetable products all year round.
Publication date: 1/30/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: