- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- China: JD uses maglev technology in express delivery packaging
- Did Fresno Unified School district overpay by hundreds of thousands of dollars?
- "Zimbabwe will become one of Africa's largest exporters"
- Val Venosta presents its new campaign with a production close to 315,000 tons
- Chambers bolsters partner grower network to strengthen year-round berry offering
Top 5 -last week
- Australia: Applethorpe research facility bears fruit for farmers
- Costa Rica: Two people arrested for trafficking drugs in pineapples
- Chile’s cherry exporters invite Chinese consumers to ‘enjoy a red moment’
- "Paying 1 dollar less per box of bananas not profitable for agricultural sector"
- Will Poland lose its leading position in the export of apples and concentrates?
Exporting avocados, walnuts and blueberries
Chilean parliamentarians visiting India
Trade and investment, astronomy, women’s issues and technology will be the focus of seven parliamentarians from Chile during their visit to India next month. Both countries are in discussions to finalise phytosanitary requirements for the export of avocados, walnuts and blueberries from Chile and the import of mango, coco peat and pomegranate from India, according to Anita Nayar, ambassador of India to Chile.
The Financial Express tells us the visit of the parliamentarians has quite some significance, as it will be followed by the India-LAC meetings that will take place in Santiago, Chile later this year.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-16 Peru: 2018, the worst year for Hass avocado exports
- 2018-11-16 Russian cucumber and gherkin production up by 14%
- 2018-11-16 Goldenberries are the real superfood, says South African producer with big European plans
- 2018-11-16 Drought in India casts shadow on pomegranate exports from Pune
- 2018-11-16 Mexico: Producers and authorities want a designation of origin for Michoacan's avocado
- 2018-11-16 Spain: Good prospects for Huelva's avocado campaign
- 2018-11-16 Peru prepares a training program to boost avocado exports
- 2018-11-16 India and Peru to discuss FTA in New Delhi next month
- 2018-11-15 China: Price of wax gourds increased
- 2018-11-15 Brazil authorizes entry of Peruvian pomegranates
- 2018-11-15 Costa Rica: Avocado producers and Government prepare National Avocado Plan
- 2018-11-15 Spain: Pitaya cultivation gaining ground in Malaga
- 2018-11-15 China: Pomelo price drops by over 60%
- 2018-11-15 California bitter melon still on the move
- 2018-11-15 “Sales will start when the Greek kiwifruit is out of the market”
- 2018-11-14 "We have been able to reconcile the parts that make up this great industry"
- 2018-11-14 Colombian exotic fruits for European markets
- 2018-11-14 Zespri extending its season of SunGold kiwifruit
- 2018-11-14 Easy peel avocado launched in the UK
- 2018-11-14 Indian pomegranate exports likely to run into trade roadblocks