Job offersmore »
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkey supplies agricultural producers in Chad with fruit and veg seedsTurkey's Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TIKA) has provided fruit and vegetable seeds to 14 villages on the banks of the Chari River, one of the most important water sources in the capital, N'Djamena.
Some 280 farmers from 14 Chadian villages benefited from the seed distribution campaign for farmers, which is part of a campaign to implement development projects by TIKA.
Chadian farmers began harvesting the harvest that Turkey had provided them over the past year, improving their economic situation.
Chadian villagers and farmers expressed their thanks to the Turkish agency, noting that for them, Turkey's name means "help and friendship."
For his part, the head of the region, Abdul Rahman Khadja, thanked all those who made a contribution to these projects and their implementation, stressing that his country hopes for the launch of more such projects.
Publication date: 1/30/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: