Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Turkey supplies agricultural producers in Chad with fruit and veg seedsTurkey's Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TIKA) has provided fruit and vegetable seeds to 14 villages on the banks of the Chari River, one of the most important water sources in the capital, N'Djamena.
Some 280 farmers from 14 Chadian villages benefited from the seed distribution campaign for farmers, which is part of a campaign to implement development projects by TIKA.
Chadian farmers began harvesting the harvest that Turkey had provided them over the past year, improving their economic situation.
Chadian villagers and farmers expressed their thanks to the Turkish agency, noting that for them, Turkey's name means "help and friendship."
For his part, the head of the region, Abdul Rahman Khadja, thanked all those who made a contribution to these projects and their implementation, stressing that his country hopes for the launch of more such projects.
Publication date: 1/30/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: