Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- Grape grower-shipper opens new warehouse in Nogales, AZ
- One of New Zealand’s newest apple varieties starts Dazzling the world
- Spain: Report accuses major veg producer of severe environmental damage
- AU: New technology delivering biodegradable produce labels
- China: Dragon fruit prices down slightly compared to previous years
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bulgaria: Fruit and veg prices declining since start of 2018Fruit and vegetable prices have been declining since the beginning of 2018, according to data from the State Commission for Commodity Exchanges and Market Sourcing.
Based on the data published in the bulletin, it is understood that the wholesale price index has fallen to a level of 1,486 points in the past week, compared to the 1,499 points of the previous one.
For example, the wholesale price of apples has dropped by 7.4%, contributing to the reduction of the index. Meanwhile, the price of citrus fruits, like oranges and mandarins, has fallen by 1%.
Lettuce has also seen its price fall by about 5.1%. Cucumbers, however, have recorded a 3.3% increase, and carrots have also become almost 3% more expensive.
Publication date: 1/30/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: