Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Romania: Timisoara companies preparing business mission in GreeceWith the support of the Greek Embassy in Bucharest, the Economic and Trade Bureau is organising an economic mission to Thessaloniki International Exhibition of Fresh Fruit and Fresh Vegetables (Freskon), to be held from 26 to 28 April 2018 in Thessaloniki, Greece. It is the most important event of its kind in the Balkans and south Eastern Europe and will be held at the Helexpo International Centre in Thessaloniki.
The range of products exhibited includes fruit and vegetables, peanuts, spices, BIO products, processed agricultural products, packaging machines, plastics, services, etc. More information about the exhibition is available on the website: http://freskon.helexpo.gr
Under the "Hosted Buyer Program" supported by the Greek government, companies interested in importing products from Greece benefit from facilities such as free accommodation (two nights in a 4 or 5-star hotel) and air transport for a representative of the participating company. The Commercial Office of the Greek Embassy in Romania reserves the right to select the Romanian companies interested to participate in the exhibition. The deadline for registration is 10 March 2018.
Publication date: 1/29/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: