- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Candid conversation with National Organic Standards Board (NOSB) members
- Agri SA hopes for support and drought assistance from Parliament
- Melon producer using Fair Trade to empower growing communities and consumers
- AIT Worldwide Logistics acquires cold chain forwarder WorldFresh Express
- Christmas tree-flavored potato chips have arrived
Top 5 -last week
Egyptian grower looks to expand to the Far East
"We grow onions and garlic in Egypt together with international seed companies," explains Mohamed El Sheikh from the company. "We also do grading and packing of onions with the latest automated machinery and technology from Europe. Our location in the heart of the Egyptian onion and garlic production areas enables us to offer top quality with competitive prices to our customers."
Trading Island supplies onions and garlic for export markets worldwide with a focus on importers, supermarkets chains and wholesalers as well as processors.
The company look for a sincere and strong relationship with all their clients.
Sweet potatoes with orange and white flesh are available mid July to January in various packaging.
White & pink fresh garlic is available from February till April, after which the company can supply dried garlic in boxes or bamboo packaging of all sizes.
Yellow, red, white and golden onions are available at various times of the year in 5kg packs up to 1250kg bags. Trading Island branded bags are also available
The company is looking at expanding cultivation in Europe, and also into the Far East.
"We are targeting our markets which need the bigger sizes, after the shortage in Europe we can be more competitive at the price point but still have high quality.
Trading Island for Import and Export will be at Fruit Logistica in Hall 2.1 /B-04c
Mohamed El Sheikh
Trading Island for Import and Export
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-20 Multiple tractor trailers collide on Massachusetts Turnpike
- 2018-11-20 Italy: Good market for potatoes
- 2018-11-20 "Some Polish farmers delay selling their onions, hoping for an even higher price"
- 2018-11-19 Canada: P.E.I. anticipating pay-outs for poor potato harvest
- 2018-11-19 The hottest “toast” of the town
- 2018-11-19 Prices rising dramatically on strained onion market
- 2018-11-19 North Carolina sweet potato growers finish challenging harvest
- 2018-11-19 India: Bengal government bans import of seed potato
- 2018-11-19 New potato from Maine on New England supermarket shelves
- 2018-11-19 Upper East Ghana tomato farmers switch to onions
- 2018-11-19 Indian traders fear onion price hike
- 2018-11-16 Peru: Researchers developing potatoes resistant to disease and climate change
- 2018-11-16 North Carolina sweet potato grower promotes personnel
- 2018-11-16 US Onion Market and Crop Update for November 15, 2018
- 2018-11-16 Cyprus potato prices sky-rocketing due to shortages
- 2018-11-16 Potato variety Cold River Gold now available for consumers
- 2018-11-15 EU: Support for French fry producers against Colombia
- 2018-11-15 Canada: Short harvest causes potato shortage in Manitoba
- 2018-11-15 “Next week’s weather forecast puts pressure on potato supply”
- 2018-11-15 Egyptian spring onions more and more present in the German wholesale and retail trade