- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Egyptian grower looks to expand to the Far East
"We grow onions and garlic in Egypt together with international seed companies," explains Mohamed El Sheikh from the company. "We also do grading and packing of onions with the latest automated machinery and technology from Europe. Our location in the heart of the Egyptian onion and garlic production areas enables us to offer top quality with competitive prices to our customers."
Trading Island supplies onions and garlic for export markets worldwide with a focus on importers, supermarkets chains and wholesalers as well as processors.
The company look for a sincere and strong relationship with all their clients.
Sweet potatoes with orange and white flesh are available mid July to January in various packaging.
White & pink fresh garlic is available from February till April, after which the company can supply dried garlic in boxes or bamboo packaging of all sizes.
Yellow, red, white and golden onions are available at various times of the year in 5kg packs up to 1250kg bags. Trading Island branded bags are also available
The company is looking at expanding cultivation in Europe, and also into the Far East.
"We are targeting our markets which need the bigger sizes, after the shortage in Europe we can be more competitive at the price point but still have high quality.
Trading Island for Import and Export will be at Fruit Logistica in Hall 2.1 /B-04c
Mohamed El Sheikh
Trading Island for Import and Export
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/17/2018 Spain: Potato campaign coming to an end in Castile-Leon
- 10/17/2018 “More potato virus cases suspected”
- 10/17/2018 UK potato farmers feel effects of variable weather
- 10/17/2018 "Very few transactions on the fresh market"
- 10/17/2018 Belgium: Potato yield, size and EPS are the lowest in the last 4 harvests
- 10/16/2018 Test grubbing delivers lower yields than expected
- 10/15/2018 Potato, onion and carrot market in Lower Austria: Stable market situation
- 10/15/2018 “We’ve never been out of potatoes before”
- 10/15/2018 ''Hurricane leads to sweet potato harvest problems in the US''
- 10/15/2018 Scotland: Guide for potato pest
- 10/15/2018 Italy: The price of potatoes is increasing
- 10/15/2018 Potatoes turned into crisps in 53 minutes
- 10/15/2018 Walkers launches Brussels sprouts flavoured crisps
- 10/12/2018 Wisconsin potato grower introduces Harvest Delites brand
- 10/11/2018 Durian potato chips appearing in China
- 10/11/2018 Potato virus no threat to New Zealand chip supply
- 10/11/2018 US: North Carolina farmers fear impact on sweet potato crop
- 10/11/2018 Onion market and crop update for October 11, 2018
- 10/10/2018 Toiling to make the perfect chip
- 10/10/2018 Colorado potato harvest approaching end