- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- WAPA: Slightly decreased Prognosfruit forecast for European apple and pear
- Obeikan MDF takes its tenth anniversary celebrations to Madrid
- India opens up its domestic market to Ukrainian apple exporters
- Spain: Mangoes from July to December if the right varieties are planted
- Albertsons: For 3rd consecutive quarter ID sales grow while ecommerce soars
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Spain: Creation of asparagus producers' association of Guadalajara
The provincial director of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Development, Santos López, had held a meeting with numerous asparagus producers from Guadalajara, representatives of the agricultural associations APAG, COAG and UPA and the local development group ADAC in order to study "the possibilities and possible advantages of producers joining forces under a single brand."
That meeting also served to discuss the necessary steps to be taken for the constitution of this group and it was decided that the group's founding charter would be signed last Friday and that the representatives of a managing entity would also be elected.
With the signing of the group's founding charter, all asparagus producers in the province who are interested in marketing their products under a single brand will finally be able to do so, which will "give great added value to their production."
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/16/2018 From knife and boots to the excitement of the greenhouse
- 10/16/2018 Consistent supply of West Coast spinach
- 10/16/2018 “Short and interesting sweet potato season from the US”
- 10/16/2018 Argentina: 80% of tomatoes from Formosa lost due to Paraguay's blockade
- 10/16/2018 Swiss lamb's lettuce season picks up speed
- 10/16/2018 ''Great development potential for novel lettuce variety Chicarita''
- 10/16/2018 China: Increase of 1-3 yuan for "people's vegetables" in Xiamen
- 10/16/2018 "Current Chinese garlic price slightly lower than same time last year"
- 10/16/2018 Artichoke grower launches fall promotion program
- 10/16/2018 Pumpkin production continues to roll strong
- 10/16/2018 Tomatoes NZ agroecology projects hoping to reduce the need for pest-reducing chemicals
- 10/15/2018 US: Demand for bell peppers on the rise
- 10/15/2018 “Watercress - a power food for all seasons”
- 10/15/2018 China: Peppers in abundance
- 10/15/2018 China: Red choy sum on the market one month early
- 10/15/2018 China: How will bumper harvest of leeks affect the price?
- 10/15/2018 Baja green bean supplies to be short after Hurricane Rosa
- 10/15/2018 Israeli cucumbers more expensive due to viruses
- 10/15/2018 US: Pueblo County farmers rush to pick green chilli peppers
- 10/12/2018 ''We hope German food retailers will soon start selling these nutritious legumes ''