Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Malaysia: Japanese square watermelons sold in Kuala Lumpur
- Extreme temperatures in Europe cause worst vegetable crisis in 40 years
- 'Readycado': Sensor alerts avo lovers when fruit is ready to eat
- Costa Rica: Pineapple producers fear the bonanza is coming to an end
- European garlic competing with California on freight to East Coast
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Spain: Creation of asparagus producers' association of GuadalajaraThe asparagus producers' association of Guadalajara, a new organization that aims to promote a quality brand and improve the marketing of this product, was created last Friday.
The provincial director of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Development, Santos López, had held a meeting with numerous asparagus producers from Guadalajara, representatives of the agricultural associations APAG, COAG and UPA and the local development group ADAC in order to study "the possibilities and possible advantages of producers joining forces under a single brand."
That meeting also served to discuss the necessary steps to be taken for the constitution of this group and it was decided that the group's founding charter would be signed last Friday and that the representatives of a managing entity would also be elected.
With the signing of the group's founding charter, all asparagus producers in the province who are interested in marketing their products under a single brand will finally be able to do so, which will "give great added value to their production."
Publication date: 1/29/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: