- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Guatemala: Frozen bananas are well received in the international market
- Brazil: High national onion supply depresses domestic market prices
- “Expansion in Spanish bell pepper and aubergine, loose tomatoes suffer”
- New EAP Chair calls for government action to secure industry growth plans
- Ugandan banana breeders: It’s critical to add genetic engineering to our toolbox
Spain: Creation of asparagus producers' association of Guadalajara
The provincial director of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Development, Santos López, had held a meeting with numerous asparagus producers from Guadalajara, representatives of the agricultural associations APAG, COAG and UPA and the local development group ADAC in order to study "the possibilities and possible advantages of producers joining forces under a single brand."
That meeting also served to discuss the necessary steps to be taken for the constitution of this group and it was decided that the group's founding charter would be signed last Friday and that the representatives of a managing entity would also be elected.
With the signing of the group's founding charter, all asparagus producers in the province who are interested in marketing their products under a single brand will finally be able to do so, which will "give great added value to their production."
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 No export ban on Egyptian tomatoes
- 10/19/2018 "High demand for Peruvian ginger, especially from France"
- 10/19/2018 Spain: Garlic market paralyzed due to oversupply from China
- 10/19/2018 Growers in Morocco and Spain moving away from tomatoes
- 10/19/2018 Domestic okra ends even season
- 10/18/2018 Mushrooms a weapon in fight against global vitamin D shortage
- 10/18/2018 Belgium: "Beef tomatoes are gradually becoming a specialty"
- 10/18/2018 "Tropical storm Leslie does not cause damage to Spanish open field cultivation"
- 10/18/2018 Ukraine: Temperature fluctuations and strong demand push tomato prices up
- 10/18/2018 Asparagus: from Veneto to Australia
- 10/18/2018 Spain: Alcampo introduces floating live lettuce
- 10/18/2018 Despite difficulties, sprouts still thrive in Austria
- 10/18/2018 "Retail price of Chinese carrots increased by around 40%"
- 10/18/2018 China: Ten-year low for garlic price in 2018
- 10/18/2018 US: Riced cauliflower stuffing is there for all low carb enthusiasts
- 10/18/2018 Florence squeezes supplies of eggplant
- 10/18/2018 US: Hot pepper supplies lighter but demand strong
- 10/18/2018 New line of single serving specialty pepper bags
- 10/18/2018 Cancer prevention project gets USDA grant
- 10/17/2018 Mexico starts with butternut squash