Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Russian border opening even more for Turkish tomatoes?Russia isn’t ready to remove all restrictions on agricultural imports from Turkey, according to vice prime minister Arkady Dvorkovich during the World Economic Forum in Davos. “We aren’t ready to lift restrictions because we’re protecting the interests of Russian companies,” the minister told Tass. Russian and Turkish authorities had corridor chats about the progress that has been made regarding the building of a nuclear power plant and the resuming of tomato export.
Russia says it will expand the list of Turkish companies with an export licence. According to press agency Reuters, five new Turkish tomato exporters, among others, would gain access to the Russian market. A definitive decision is to be made this week. Currently three Turkish tomato exporters have a licence.
Publication date: 1/29/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: