- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- APAL: US apple imports to be considered
- Birds drunk on fermented berries causing chaos in Gilbert, Minnesota
- Republic of Artsakh: Striving for self-sufficiency
- Fruit and vegetable import/exports in Spanish ports grow by 25.5%
- "Our Scottish production was critical to maintaining volumes during this period"
Top 5 -last week
Avocados smash records
Australia: Average avo price jumped 78%
Last year average wholesale avocado prices jumped 78% in the Brisbane market as the fruit’s popularity grows rapidly across almost every age demographic. And although total avocado planting areas in Australia increased more than 1000 hectares to 3850 ha from 2011 to 2016, successful marketing efforts and Australia’s thriving cafe culture result in a demand which now regularly exceeds supply.
According to an article by queenslandcountrylife.com, export demand for navel oranges is also surging, with China increasing its imports from Australia by 60% last year to overtake Japan as our biggest market. China recognised South Australia as free of fruit fly in November, and exports from should be increasing in 2018.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-14 "We have been able to reconcile the parts that make up this great industry"
- 2018-11-14 Colombian exotic fruits for European markets
- 2018-11-14 Zespri extending its season of SunGold kiwifruit
- 2018-11-14 Easy peel avocado launched in the UK
- 2018-11-14 Indian pomegranate exports likely to run into trade roadblocks
- 2018-11-14 Turkey: Fig exports have surpassed 300 million USD
- 2018-11-14 New Zealand case: International rip-off or innocent abroad?
- 2018-11-13 Mexico: Avocado producers on strike due to lower prices
- 2018-11-13 Ecuador can export tree tomatoes to the United States
- 2018-11-13 Good expectations for the export of fresh soursop from Ecuador
- 2018-11-13 NZ: Kiwifruit orchards being sold, Seeka selling $16 million worth of orchards
- 2018-11-13 Persimmon drying season in Japan: What a view
- 2018-11-09 Italy: Fresh pineapples from the DR thanks to air transportation
- 2018-11-09 Photo Report: Visit to French kiwi and kiwi berry growers
- 2018-11-09 Colombia: "We are increasing gulupa exports for Christmas"
- 2018-11-09 Ghana: Mango farmers unhappy with treatment by Exim Bank
- 2018-11-09 Harvesting season for Turkish pomegranates ending, weather has caused issues
- 2018-11-08 Reunion Island: expansion of the Victoria pineapple
- 2018-11-08 More international demand for produce from Saint Lucia
- 2018-11-08 Mexico: The avocado from Michoacan could miss the Super Bowl