Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Malaysia: Japanese square watermelons sold in Kuala Lumpur
- Extreme temperatures in Europe cause worst vegetable crisis in 40 years
- Costa Rica: Pineapple producers fear the bonanza is coming to an end
- One a Day Banana Pack an option for European retail?
- European garlic competing with California on freight to East Coast
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Pakistanís food exports increase by 16.81%
Food exports from Pakistan saw an impressive growth of 16.81% during the first half of the current fiscal year compared to the corresponding period of last year.
The food exports rose to $1,932,269 million during July-December against the exports of $1,654,245 million during July-December 2016-17, according to the latest data of the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics.
According to dnd.com.pk, there were also food products that had negative growth in trade. They included fruits, exports of which declined from $198,143 million to $180,288 million, showing a 9.01% decline while the exports of leguminous vegetable (pulses) decreased by 100 percent.
Publication date: 1/26/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: