Job offersmore »
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit ScandinaviŽ en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
- LED strategic account manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Pakistanís food exports increase by 16.81%
Food exports from Pakistan saw an impressive growth of 16.81% during the first half of the current fiscal year compared to the corresponding period of last year.
The food exports rose to $1,932,269 million during July-December against the exports of $1,654,245 million during July-December 2016-17, according to the latest data of the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics.
According to dnd.com.pk, there were also food products that had negative growth in trade. They included fruits, exports of which declined from $198,143 million to $180,288 million, showing a 9.01% decline while the exports of leguminous vegetable (pulses) decreased by 100 percent.
Publication date: 1/26/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: