Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Malaysia: Japanese square watermelons sold in Kuala Lumpur
- Extreme temperatures in Europe cause worst vegetable crisis in 40 years
- Costa Rica: Pineapple producers fear the bonanza is coming to an end
- One a Day Banana Pack an option for European retail?
- European garlic competing with California on freight to East Coast
Top 5 - last week
- Significant increase of Egyptian agricultural exports to Russia
- ROP's modified atmosphere (MA) bulk liner and ROP's MA Ultra-thin film
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL TABLE GRAPE MARKET
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Changes at Emerson Cargo Solutions after acquisition of LocusTraxx and PaksenseEmerson introduced Cargo Solutions in August 2016, after the acquisition of LocusTraxx and PakSense. With the establishment of Cargo Solutions, Emerson now offers a complete range of GO Loggers, GO Trackers and GO Systems that are suitable for monitoring perishable goods. Leveraging Emerson’s global footprint, it is now able to provide local sales and technical support.
Therefore they have moved their activities to Italy, where Dixell S.r.l, also part of Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions, will take over all operational tasks by Monday January 29th for Cargo Solutions Europe.
The company also re-released Emerson GO Real-Time Trackers and GO Loggers. In the coming weeks, customers will receive the products with new packaging and product labelling that will replace all of the current Locus Traxx and PakSense products. The activation and functionality, including supporting software, will be completely the same.
The invoicing process will also be executed soon via Dixell S.r.l. That means that our bank details will change as well.
Z.I. Via dell'Industria,
27 32016 Alpago (BL)
General phone number: +39 0437 9833
VAT n.: 00876120254
Fiscal Code: 03160710269
Deutsche Bank S.p.A.
Via Filippo Turati, 27 Milano 20123
Account Number: 770051
PEC address: AMMINISTRAZIONE@PEC.DIXELL.COM
Commercially, nothing will change in the international team of Cargo Solutions, except our new e-mail addresses
and our new direct mobile phone numbers.
Your orders can be sent now to: email@example.com, and as copy holders: Sergio.Castro@emerson.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Sergio Castro: +33 645 59 63 38
Jan-Willem Schrijver: +31 618 34 80 87
Publication date: 1/26/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: