Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: JD.com may take logistic business public
On January 24, during the World Economic Forum in Davos, JD.com CEO Liu Qiangdong said that JD.com might take its logistics business public and consider a dual listing. It means that the company will be presented on both the Hong Kong and Mainland China stock exchanges.
Reuters reported that JD.com has already begun a fundraising round. They are expected to get at least 2 billion US dollars. Chinese investment companies Hillhouse Capital Group and Sequoia Capital China would likely be lead investors. At this moment, JD.com fully owns it's logistics business.
Publication date: 1/26/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: