Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Top 5 - yesterday
- Spain: Report accuses major veg producer of severe environmental damage
- Grape grower-shipper opens new warehouse in Nogales, AZ
- One of New Zealand’s newest apple varieties starts Dazzling the world
- AU: New technology delivering biodegradable produce labels
- Canada: Big data means big returns for farmers British Columbia
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
BizVibe announces new B2B Networking Platform
New platform for top banana suppliers in EcuadorYesterday BizVibe, a B2B networking platform for global buyers and suppliers, announced the next generation of its B2B networking platform for the top banana suppliers in Ecuador.
With this update, businesses can establish a faster and more efficient path, getting better quotes and building long-lasting profitable business partnerships with the leading Ecuador banana suppliers, according to a businesswire.com article.
Bananas are one of the highest demanded fruits in the global market. In Ecuador, the banana industry is also one of the most important contributors to the country’s economic growth, representing a vital share in the country’s GDP, employment and export earnings. As the global demand for bananas continues to grow strongly, Ecuador’s banana sourcing market is expected to be more competitive than ever before.
In 2016, Ecuador produced about 6.6 million tonnes of bananas, representing over 6% of the world’s total banana production. Meanwhile, Ecuador exported US$ 2.7 billion worth or equivalent of 6.2 million tonnes of bananas to the global market in the same year, ranking as the world’s largest banana exporter once again.
Publication date: 1/31/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: