Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
BizVibe announces new B2B Networking Platform
New platform for top banana suppliers in EcuadorYesterday BizVibe, a B2B networking platform for global buyers and suppliers, announced the next generation of its B2B networking platform for the top banana suppliers in Ecuador.
With this update, businesses can establish a faster and more efficient path, getting better quotes and building long-lasting profitable business partnerships with the leading Ecuador banana suppliers, according to a businesswire.com article.
Bananas are one of the highest demanded fruits in the global market. In Ecuador, the banana industry is also one of the most important contributors to the country’s economic growth, representing a vital share in the country’s GDP, employment and export earnings. As the global demand for bananas continues to grow strongly, Ecuador’s banana sourcing market is expected to be more competitive than ever before.
In 2016, Ecuador produced about 6.6 million tonnes of bananas, representing over 6% of the world’s total banana production. Meanwhile, Ecuador exported US$ 2.7 billion worth or equivalent of 6.2 million tonnes of bananas to the global market in the same year, ranking as the world’s largest banana exporter once again.
Publication date: 1/31/2018
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: